Thursday, January 14, 2010

A little something I've been wanting to do...

Many years ago I was a little girl. And I wore little girl clothes. Several years later my parents moved and gave me a bunch of things from the house I grew up in. Among those things was a really cute, yet dated, pair of jean shorts. For a while now I have wanted to do something with these shorts. A pillow? Part of a quilt? I wasn't sure. I also had in my stash some adorable Tinkerbell sateen fabric. I love Tink. I finally decided to use these two together to make a little purse for myself.


I don't have any experience making a purse. I was REALLY winging it here... Is it perfect? No, not at all. But it is really quite cute! And anyway, since I pretty much always have the diaper bag with me, this is really more of a little handbag to use on the off occasion when I am out with out Little Girl. Let me know what you Tink - I mean think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment