Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Quick update...

I promise... I really have been cooking and crafting! But I have also been klutzing... I oopsed and water spilled on the keyboard of our computer. I wish I could say this was the first time something like this has happened, but, alas, it isn't... So all of my pictures are saved on that computer, which makes it hard to put them up here. I know, I could pull the new ones onto this second, older computer, but then I will lose track of what is where... I am too easily confused in the first place to start trying to manage too many memory issues!!
So hopefully the computer will be back today or tomorrow, and I will be able to blog about some of the fun stuff I have been up to...
Sorry...
I'll be back up and running at full capacity ASAP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment