Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Today was my first official Mother's Day in the ranks of Mommyhood. True, last year I was very pregnant, and therefore doing the mommy thing, but this was the first Mother's Day when I could hold my Little Girl in my arms and tell her how much I love her.
To all of the mothers out there, and all of the fathers doing the jobs of mothers, and the grandmothers, and aunts and cousins and foster-mothers, stepmothers, friends and supporters, Happy Mother's Day, and thank you for your love, inspiration, support and continued efforts to make moms and kids happier people!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! Hope you enjoyed your first "official" Mother's Day. Just wait till your daughter starts making you homemade gifts...it gets so much better. They're priceless!

    ReplyDelete